I hope you are having a fantastic week.
Today I want to talk about an important aspect of learning a new language: memorizing vocabulary. It can be boring and not much fun, but sooner or later a little bit of memorizing can really help.
So I want to share 5 tips on improving your memory:
1. Sleep! – When you’re sleep deprived, your brain doesn’t work properly. Sleeping is critical to learning and memory because in the deep stages of sleep, the brain does a lot of work related to memory.
2. Laugh – Laughter is the best medicine, right? Enjoying a joke with a friend, for example, is a great way to boost learning and creativity. The happier you are, the better you think!
3. Don’t worry,… meditate! – Meditation produces more activity in the left prefrontal cortex of the brain, which is the part that makes you happy. It also creates more connections in the brain. And more connections in the brain mean better mental ability and memory.
4. Eat healthy food! – A good diet with lots of fruit and vegetables provides lots of health benefits, including a better memory.
5. Exercise your brain! – Memory is like a muscle: the more you use it, the stronger it gets. Activities that use your hands, for example, are fantastic. Try playing an instrument, juggling or playing ping pong.
12:15pm || KotaHujan || Office